Okay, condensed version of this long day of sightseeing with the Taiwan family.
- There is no picture proof, but we did see a real life Thomas and friends train. You know, the bright blue train that little boys love playing with? Yeah. He’s real.
- Waterfalls. Not too exciting. Usually you can hike down to the water, which is the fun part, but that was closed down. So we got to stand on the observation deck and get soaked by all the mist. Cool.
- Downtown Tacoma. Museum of Glass. University of Washington. Or, as I like to call it, my old stomping grounds. Ha!
- Apparently, we like lamp posts.
- And being dorks in pictures.
- And Korean BBQ for dinner.
- How cute is my little bowl of rice? I’m telling you, it makes it taste better.
Not pictured: outlet mall shopping and Point Defiance 5-mile drive. It was 10 hours filled with some of the most touristy things you can do here. But they had fun, and we had fun showing them everything. So sad they have to leave soon, which is why we pack all we can into one day.