We had a farewell dinner before they left to go back to Taiwan, and here are some of the highlights of the night.
- The Olde Spaghetti Factory’s brick building made for a nice background for group photos.
- Popped collars are totally cool.
- Everyone needs to LISTEN when the photographer says to make silly faces.
- They give everyone a free scoop of ice cream. All the time. Not just on your birthday. I love them.
- We rode Seattle’s newest attraction. Next, I need to ride the London Eye.
- You can fit 7 people in a Nissan Versa, with room to spare. It’s great bonding time.
Anywho, they are now back home in Taiwan, and we are definitely missing them. Hopefully, they’ll be able to come back soon! Or we can visit them. Either way works.